Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME: New News On The Delay Of My "Free Halo 3"


Today I recieved a "Halo 3 Essentials: Disc 2" in the mail today to appearently replace a faulty disc (I've never owned Halo 3). Livid doesn't begin to describe it. I've explained to them over and over during the course of THREE previous calls that I don't need a "repair" disc, that I'm eligible to recieve a free copy of Halo 3 for a promotion they ran.


Anyhow, I called up the super friendly people at 800-4-MY-XBOX after recieving my "H3E:D2". This time I talked to a very nice guy named Jeff. English is his first language (Look, I don't care if you're lime green, come from venus and breath out of your ass while talking through your eyes, as long as we can communicate clearly to each other and you can understand what I'm saying, we're good). In two minutes Jeff was able to accomplish what had previously been a herculean task. He found out that they're running about a week behind on sending out the free game. He said that I should recieve it in the next couple of days and that if I don't have it by the first to give them another call. Why couldn't the first person I talked to tell me this? Why did I have to tell them several times that I've never owned Halo 3, that I'm just trying to get my free Halo 3 disc for this specific promotion? Updates forthcoming as needed :)

1 comment:

Bilingsby Morris Belvedere said...

its almost as if the comedy of this doesn't ever end.